page contents AMAZING SPAM: BARR.JOHN DOUGLAS: williamsbrown27@yahoo.co.nz

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

BARR.JOHN DOUGLAS: williamsbrown27@yahoo.co.nz



Your spam is catalogued under



Hello my dear

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund transferred. Now I want you to contact my secretary on his email address below and receive your compensation of $800.000.00 us dollars from him:

NAME: Dr Joseph Akanchawa.
EMAIL: (josephakanchawa@sify.com)

Kindly reconfirm to him the following below information:


Your full name_________________________
Your address__________________________
Your country___________________________
Your age______________________________
Your occupation________________________
Your Phone number______________________



Note that if you did not send him the above information complete, he will not release the cheque to you because he has to be sure that it is you. Ask him to send you the total sum of ($800.000.00) USD CASHIER'S CHEQUE, which I kept for you. Note also that I will not be reached by email or phone for now because I am currently away in Japan for investment purpose with my share and I will be busy till about six months time or a year.


Best regards,
BARR. JOHN DOUGLAS

No comments:

Post a Comment