page contents AMAZING SPAM: DR NELSON B. COLLINS ::-- +229 97 65 87 48 --::

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2010

DR NELSON B. COLLINS ::-- +229 97 65 87 48 --::

My Dear Friend.

I know you will be expecting to hear from me or to recieve my email , But all the same my dear, to God be the Glory, Well, Am here to let you know that I

have withdrawn the draft worth $500.000 with the help of My Lawyer today , and deposited it in western union bank , which they promised that they will be

contacting you by immediately regarding the transfer as you reach them with your full contact information today.

1. Your Full Name
2. Contact Address
3. Mobile Telephone Number


This is their contact information and I will like you to contact them immediately you receive this message and forward them your information where they will

transfer the money to you.

CONTACT PERSON ; DR NELSON B. COLLINS
CONTACT EMAIL : westernunjp@blumail.org
Phone: +229 97 65 87 48

You try to contact him regarding the transfer, because the fund is already in their bank now, which they promise to contact you monday regarding the

transfer, so do let me know immediately the fund is been transfer to you.

Signed .

Mr Fritz Heinz

No comments:

Post a Comment