page contents AMAZING SPAM: Andrew Obunso - westernunionben@hosanna.net

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Andrew Obunso - westernunionben@hosanna.net

Attention ,

To The Owner Of This E-mail, How are you today, I write to inform you that we
have already sent you $5000.00 US dollars through Western union as we have been
given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment total sum of
US1.5million,via western union by our Government. I was calling your telephone
number to give you the information through phone but you did not pick up my
calls throughout that yesterday even this morning. Now, I decided to email you
the MTCN and sender name so that you will pick up this $5000.00 to enable us
send another $5000.00 today as you know we will be sending you only $5000.00
per day.

Please pick up this information and run to western union to pick up the
$5000.00 and call me back to send you another payment today, My direct phone
line is; +229-972-98892 or 00229-972-98892, payment officer Mr.Andrew Obunso
Email: ( westernunionben@hosanna.net ) call or email me once you picked up this
$5000.00 today. Here is the western union information to pick up the Money;

SENDER'S NAME:PETER ONYEKWE
MTCN:262-091-2268
AMOUNT:$5,000.00 US DOLLARS
TEXT QUESTION:WHAT COLOUR
TEXT ANWSER:RED

I am waiting for your call once you pick up this $5000.00,Please email me your
direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any
payment for the information’s.

Thanks
Mr.Andrew Obunso
Payment Officer Western Union
Benin Republic
Dorect contact e-mail:westernunionben@hosanna.net

No comments:

Post a Comment