page contents AMAZING SPAM: Ahmed Owusu. Tel: +233-242213059

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ahmed Owusu. Tel: +233-242213059



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Owusu <webmast@ssatbrone.co.uk>
Date: 2011/3/9
Subject: From Mr. Ahmed Owusu
To:


From Mr. Ahmed Owusu
Greetings to you.
My name is Mr. Ahmed Owusu a branch bank manager here in Ghana. After several official enquiries from the foreign
trade office of our Chambers of Commerce and Industry, I decided to contact you directly for assistance.
I am interested to transfer in your country through your assistance. I am in Ghana presently and I have the sum of
Five Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars which I would like to transfer into your account and invest in your
country if possible.
I made this money (US$5,800,000.00) out of my branch office excess profit for the 2007 fiscal year. I choose you because
I cannot be directly involved for I am still working with the bank, I hope you can understand my situation and assist
me to receive and invest this money properly as this is my only hope. You will get 30% of the total fund as commission
for your sympathetic co-operation while 70% will be for me.
If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response.
Best regards,
Mr. Ahmed Owusu.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment