page contents AMAZING SPAM: Dr. Rob Root: r0r001r@aol.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dr. Rob Root: r0r001r@aol.com

From: Dr. Rob Root
Home Address: 74A Charlotte St.
W1T 4QJ London.
United Kingdom
Tel/Fax:00447031820870

Attention: Sir/Madam,


My name is Dr. Rob Root, and I work in the International Operation Department in a Bank here in London.I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business.Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of communication. However, this correspondence is unofficial and private, and it should be treated as such.

I CONTACT YOU BELIEVING THAT YOU WILL NOT LET ME DOWN ONCE THE FUND GOES INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. Let me hear from you URGENTLY


Regards,
Dr. Rob Root.

No comments:

Post a Comment